Expose the school community in general to a wealth of technology ideas so as to encourage the familiarization of technology in a modern day school environment.
Promote the benefits of using technology through cooperation and teamwork as well as finding efficient ways of working through its usage.
- Provide the student body with knowledge of various forms of technology through interactive workshops;
- Increase the amount of activities organized by the Club so as to cement its presence;
- Expand the school’s knowledge base around technological apps for scholastic use.
- Inform the school community of the club’s activities throughout the school year using the Club blog (https://cbcmrit.wordpress.com/) and other forums;
- Provide a monthly workshop to the community at large;
- Collaborate with organizers of the school’s annual STEM Week activities;
- Participate in the school’s annual STEM Week activities;
- Offer technical support during the school’s annual Mathletes’ competition.
Note: Revised June 2018 and updated December 2018
For the work plan click here